RE-Center is a trusted resource, and we are continuing to grow! Our staff is regularly asked to serve on panels, give keynote presentations, moderate discussions, facilitate film viewings, offer written commentary, and provide thought partnership and thought leadership on issues related to race and equity.
Our work has been presented locally and across the country. This includes presentations to:
- The National Coalition on School Diversity
- The Ford Foundation’s K-12 School Integration Convening (2017)
- State Education Resource Center’s “Dismantling Systemic Racism” Conference (2017 & 2018)
- Harvard Graduate School of Education’s “Beyond Desegregation: Promising Practices for Diverse and Equitable Schools” Conference (2018)
- The National Education Association’s Minority & Women’s Leadership Training Conferences (2018 & 2019)
We are interested in working with informal groups of parents, educators, and community members to support race and equity initiatives outside of traditional programs and partnerships.
RE-Center is an Equity in Education Training Provider through the Nellie Mae Educational Foundation and the William Caspar Graustein Memorial Fund.