Fostering + Sustaining Culturally Responsive Education
On Tuesday, March 29th, 2022, we convened a panel of co-conspirators on the topic of Fostering & Sustaining Culturally Responsive Education. Attendees joined us from 8 states (CT, NY, PA, MA, NJ, CA, GA and IL).
Our panelists included:
- Dr. Ray Sanchez, Ossining UFSD Superintendent
- Rosemarie Eller, White Plains CSD Board of Education President
- Keturah Proctor, Elmsford UFSD Director of DEI & District Curriculum Coordinator
- Paul Forbes, Founder of Leading with Hearts and Minds, Anti-Bias & Equity Consultant
- Eleanor Wu, Ossining High School Student Equity Leader
Our panel was co-sponsored by the Westchester Racial Equity Collaborative and folx in attendance included educators, administrators, Board of Education members, parents & caregivers, community activists, racial justice consultants, and leaders from higher education.